Thursday, January 17, 2008

Use "The Secret" on your brand and watch it grow

I'm sure you have all heard about the documentary "The Secret" by now. Take this challenge. Put a pencil to paper and tell me if you could have any end result you could imagine, what would your brand look like? What would it feel like? Following the core branding values in this Blog, write down how your brand would look. I want to hear about it.

Aren't brands really a culmination of emotions meet logic? Trust me on this one. If you write down what you want your brand to end up like in 1 year, 3 years and 5 years, I will bet you that you will be somewhere close if you are committed to building your brand.

Tell me your thoughts on the subject and what successes you have had with planning and developing your brand.

No comments: