Thursday, January 31, 2008

Entrepreneurs are creating massive wealth with new marketing software business!

Last year was an amazing year for my company Augment Marketing Group. To top it off, I have had the opportunity to work with some of the largest universities, oil companies, and medical centers in Houston not to mention the vast number of small businesses I have consulted over the years. But what really takes the cake, if you will, is an opportunity I found to buy a marketing software business that literally turns the B.I.G. system I created over one year ago into a true reality.

As a marketing consultant for small businesses, I have entrepreneurs work through a comprehensive survey to develop a customized marketing plan to best suit their needs (found on my website www.augmentgroup.com). Many of the businesses I have worked with have all needed the B.I.G. System because it helps build brand awareness, increase interest, and generate revenues. What I was missing however, was a turn-key implementation system that helped small business owners implement their marketing plan. I actually even thought about developing this software on my own. Now, I don't have to - thanks to this amazing new marketing software business.

I'm only telling you about this because if you have to rely on your own efforts to do the marketing for your business or you want an opportunity to provide marketing solutions to your clients you might want to research this grand opportunity. With a team called Mentors4u of Passport to Wealth, I have been able to provide my clients with marketing software to help implement more effective marketing strategies.

For more information, visit the marketing software business website. I found that only this team provides the kind of support to really achieve massive results in building wealth with online marketing. They offer free weekly webinars, support and training to their members. Records indicate that entrepreneurs and marketers are seeing immediate results.

As a marketing consultant, this software solution has given me a huge edge over my competitors. I can bet they are not offering this type of free training.

No comments: